Monday, January 9, 2012

Football Sucks and Other News

So it was a disappointing weekend. As a Steelers fan, I am thoroughly disgusted with their display yesterday. It would have been nice if the #1 ranked defense would have at least looked like a top 10 defense. Embarrassing is about all they can say about how they played. In other news, I start back to school for the Spring Semester next Monday so I'm trying to get the house deep cleaned and things organized before it gets crazy again and I have no time. I am trying a few new recipes because I need something new to do with hamburger. Loose meats, chili and tacos get old if that's all your eating. My sister borrowed me her cookbook with a bunch of recipes so its hopeful that i wont turn into a taco!! LOL. My boyfriend has laid off the alcohol this week, though I'm doubtful it will last. Pretty sure the only reason he has not drank in last 2 days is his lack of money to buy alcohol. I'll take it for now but will probably be singing a different tune when he gets paid and comes home plastered. Well I need to get some sleep so its going to be a short post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment