Tuesday, January 3, 2012

About Me

I am a mother of 2 girls ages 4 and 1. I live with their dad but we are not married. Some people may frown on this but its an arrangement that works for us right now. We have had our ups and downs as a couple. Sometimes it feels like more downs than ups and maybe that may be one of the reasons we haven't plunged into matrimony. I had the opportunity recently to leave my job and go back to school. Its hard to balance school and home responsibilities but I'm doing it so far. I keep thinking that the pros outweigh the cons and everything will work out. I'm hoping I'm right. I'm starting this blog for a couple reasons. I don't expect to get a huge following, salivating for my every word. I am doing it as a sort of catharsis and as a means for me to stay accountable for my goal to lose weight. If I have to blog about it, maybe it will help me keep on track. I'm hoping to post at least daily if not a few times a day. Its my first blog so I'll feel it out as I go. Who knows maybe I'll be good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment